[Hiring Manager’s Name]
[341 Company Address
Company City, State, xxxxx
Dear Mr./Mrs./Ms. [Manager’s Name],
With great willingness, I am applying for the position of (POSITION) which was advertised on the (COMPANY NAME) website. I firmly believe that my education, skill-set, intensive training and extensive experience make me a suitable candidate for this vacancy.
I am certified in Electrical/Mechanical Estimating and hold a degree in Electrical Engineering from HML College. As an individual who is interested in continuous professional development, I have dedicated more than 7 years of experience to working with blue chip companies within the electrical industry. This has resulted in professional competency in all operational and technical aspects of digital systems implementation.
Employed with McHero PLC as an Electrical Improver/Supervisor, I have demonstrated strong problem solving skills and the ability to work in high-pressure and challenging working environments. My responsibilities varied through commissioning, maintaining, installation and testing of highly sophisticated electrical systems. In addition, I was also relied upon to manage vendors and execute projects and maintenance strategies within a budget of around $90,000.
Ensuring that all activities complied with quality standards and examining installation of numerous electrical equipment, I have been able to successfully identify engineered resolutions to recurring electrical issues. Furthermore, I have gained an extensive exposure of leading teams and training members such that their competencies are inline with the needs of the organization.
I have functional knowledge of all electrical legislation, codes, and standards of practice and have gained expertise in use of industry specific tools and applications.
I would welcome the opportunity to meet you and I am sure after appraisal of my resume you will see I am an individual with excellent potential in an organization such as (COMPANY NAME).
I look forward to hearing from you in due course.
On the search for job application letter templates for engineers ? You’re on the right page. The field of engineering is made up of several diversified fields such as mechanical engineering, civil engineering, computer engineering, and many more. As an engineer, your application letter must showcase your designing skills and level of professionalism.
To hasten your search for application letter templates for engineers, you can simply browse through our array of templates. We assure you that our templates are original and well-researched.They will help you create or enhance your application letter. Hence, save your precious time and start downloading our templates. For further examples, you can also check out our Job Application Letter Examples.
Engineering Job Application Letter Template
Sample Job Application Letter For Software Engineer
Job Application Letter for Electrical Engineer
Job Application Letter for Mechanical Engineer
Job Application Letter for Project Engineer
Job Application Letter for Civil Engineer
Job Application Letter for Engineer Example
A Variety of Job Application Letters for Engineers
An application letter provides your potential employer with an introduction of your resume. It enhances the overall presentability of your resume. In line with this, application letter formats vary according to the type of industry. In order for it to be effective, it must be customized in a way that it suffice the interest of a certain profession such as the engineering profession.
As what you can see from our templates, we offer a variety of engineering application letters that correspond to a certain branch of engineering. Let’s examine some of them:
- Mechanical engineer application letter. This particular branch of engineering deals with design, construction, and dynamics of machines. In our template, you can see that the educational background and work experience sections are written in a concise and brief manner. Only relevant and pertinent points are included
- Civil engineer application letter. It is considered as one of the oldest disciplines in the field of engineering. It covers a variety of works such as planning, construction, and maintenance of buildings, roads, airports, and other facilities. In your letter, you must specify the area of work that you have the most experience. If you’re a fresh graduate, you can highlight your interest and passion for such field. You can also check out our Job Application Letters For Fresher if you’re an engineer who’s also a fresh graduate.
These are just some of our featured templates that will inspire and help you to ace your application letter. Feel free to download them.
Internship Job Application Letter for Engineer
Job Application Letter for Software Engineer
Job Application Letter for Assistant Engineer
Job Application Letter for Trainee Engineer
Basic Guidelines to Consider in Writing Application Letters
You must bear in mind that your application letter is the starting point and foundation for you to land a job interview and ultimately gain a job offer. In sum, it usually consists of the date of the application, the name and address of the addresses, subject, content, and your name and signature in the end.
Here are some guidelines that you can consider when you’re drafting your application letter:
- Ensure that all the essential parts of an application letter are present. An application letter is typically consists of an introduction, body, and closing. You can write here why you are inspired and passionate to be part of a certain company or industry.
- Check and provide a correct address. It is your responsibility to ensure that the date and address that you will put in the application letter are accurate as these items can be recorded in the database of the entity where you will send the letter. Make it a point to spell out the complete date. Do not abbreviate.
- Provide the name and address of the recipient. In doing this, you have to skip two lines and then you can start writing the name and address of the addressee.
- Provide a professional salutation. In here, you need to skip a line and then greet the recipient with “Dear . . .” or other similar page.
- Ace the content. Remember to keep it short and professional. Provide information that are relevant and updated.
- Provide a humble ending note. The ending note is important because it enables you to keep in touch with the employer. Examples of such are “Sincerely yours, “Kind regards” and many more.These are just some points for you to consider. Additionally, you can also check out our Job Application Letter Examples to guide you even further.