This was an essay I had written in the 9Th standard for my half yearly exams. Of all the essays I have written till date this is 1 essay, which changed my life completely. Actually changed my dad's life more than mine, shall explain why at the end of this post. Here it goes
We all want something or the other at some point of time or the other in life. As a kid all we want is a chocolate or a small toy and as we grow older out demands keep changing. As they say desires are endless don't they? Well I don't know about you but here's what I would wish for.
My first wish would be to ask god to grant me opportunities. To be successful in life I think the first thing a person needs is opportunities. There are many people in this world who aren't as fortunate as I am, to be studying in a good school and having good clothes to wear. There people who are handicapped or disabled. So the first thing I would want to ask god to grant me is opportunities.
My second wish would be to ask god to grant me the strength to over come obstacles in life. If god grants me opportunities there would definitely be obstacles I would face in achieving whatever I want. Not just this but when ever someone close to me would pass away I wouldnât want to sit and cry but look at all the people who would
need me at that time.
My third wish would be to ask god to grant the ability to spread happiness and share my sorrows with ever people around me. As they say happiness is doubled when it is spread and sorrows are halved when spread with people. I would definitely be happy when I achieve whatever i've wanted to and sad when i am unable to achieve it, what ever it may I would like to share it with the people who are close to me.
So here are the three whishes I would like to ask god as I feel these three wishes are what I need to be successful in life. First ill need opportunities in life then the strength to overcome the hurdles that I would face and finally I would like to spread the happiness I get after achieving what I have wanted to.
- cake, cookies, and ice cream. but i'm gonna get thirsty so... cross out the ice cream, wish for two more wishes, and replace that with ice cream and a nice tall glass of nonfat skim milk. mmm... dessert.
- 1 million dollars, being a warlock and immortality
- 1) That my life would be full of adventure. 2) That the fires of time would only consume my bonds. and 3) That I would be fortunate in love. Wait. . .I already have those. I'm good. Thanks for the offer, though.
- The first would be 1,000,000,000,000 dallors. The second would be a watch that could save wishes for later in life and the third I would want in the watch so that i could use it later.
- 1) Unblockable find control 2) The ability to cause nirvana in anyone, including myself 3) A long, pain-free, healthy life
- That my child live a long, love-filled, robustly healthy, fulfilling life. That I get to laugh until I hurt while playing with my grandchildren. That ALL my family and friends KNOW that they will be fine when I die.
- 1) Make the people I love in my life happy 2) get my arse to Pasedenta Texas, NOW! 3) have my coursework done, complete, and all my exams aced Actually, it is in all your best interests I get my wishes you know, because if number 1 comes true you are all going to be some very happy people!
- I'd wish that other's lives would pick up and start working better, I'd wish that there wouldn't be so much litter on this earth, and I'd wish away capital punishment.
- 1)To have the exact change for anything I need in life in my pocket when I need it. 2)My friend Sal to come out of the mental ward. 3)(I'd give my last wish to a pal)
- 1)-infinite health 2)-900 trillion U.S. dollars 3)-no more wars! there, that should do it. simple, yet richly deserved, if i may say so myself
- 1. I'm modest - so I'd like 40K to pay off my car and other debts and build a little savings. 2. Fix the windows in my apartment. It's cold and drafty at night. 3. Reassure me that my life will never, ever be as hard as it used to be. It can still be hard, but I never want to go through any of what I just got myself out of.
- 1) Religious or ideological differences will no longer be accepted as reasons for war. 2) Those who cause damage to the planet and suffering to the people on it would receive instant karma for their actions. 3) That people would one day learn to be happy with who they are and what they have.
- 1. be financially set for the rest of my life 2. to never have to work again (except helping others) 3. to have the best life possible
- 1 To say a proper good bye with my Dad after I sat and got al the ansers to why he did the sick things he did 2 wish all our household bils- mortgage, cars, taxes etc were taken care of so we did not have to worry about anything financial so we could be the kids all the time. 3 that all the disorders my kids have woud be identified and fixed.
- To wish for infinite wishes of course!
- this is a duplicate to many questions asked. You must look at the previous asked questions. This word for word was just asked.
- Same here infinity wishes. An then when I am done wishing for stuff I would set him free. lol
- world peace and peace of mind. id let him have the third wish :)
- Have to think about that one....
- 1-have a better DDR Dance Pad 2-money 3-someone ALWAYS online on Gabbly...
- A child of my own. Lots of money. and eternal youth.
- my Fiancé's happy ness enough money so i dont have to struggle to make ends meet and enough booze to last a life time
- Money, money, and mo' money..lol!
- I would need some time to think about that one. I believe we create our own reality, therefore we better be careful what we wish for.
- 1. For my sweetheart to be taken care of and have all he needs 2. To always be able to put my hand in my pocket and pull out exactly how much money I need. 3. To free the genie. :)
- 3 Chocolate Pudding Cups 7 Thumbtacks 12 Apple Seeds
- only need one,unlimited wishes
- 1) I would wish that anything I ever wanted to buy, I would have exact change in my pocket to buy it, right then and there. 2) I would wish for unlimited wishes. 3) I would wish that I could cure anyone I wanted of any and all ailments upon my touch, at will. (So I could turn it on and off)
- 1) Inner peace- I believe this is the only thing that will bring true, lasting happiness. 2) Inner peace for everybody else. 3) An instant cure for my tooth infection.
- That my deceased family members were alive...and would never leave this earth again..that is my one and only wish
- The ability to know what to say to make someone feel better. A quicker wit, when I need it. More physical energy...
- That my health outlast my retirement, that this country doesn't completely go to hell, and that I not outlive my children.
- 1) I would wish for an indestructible book that listed (in detail) the cures to all disease and sickness. 2) I would wish that everyone could have enough clean water, air, and nutritious food. 3) I would wish for world peace -- no more war, no more fighting.